vendredi 5 août 2011

Freeware amp sims on the latest sleepmakeswaves...

As annouced on different forums (GAM, UM and gearslutz), some of my plugins (along with other freewares) have been used in the production of the latest sleepmakeswaves album. Dax and Alex have made a great job production wise. You can have a listen of few tracks and put your hands on the album here.

11 commentaires:

  1. Spoke to the guys about what they used which actually led me to your plugins. Can't get enough of the album, crazy how they achieved such a big tone with the amp sims.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. LePou, if this can make you happy, i informe you that i have been using LeXTAC for Mac in our last album called 1980 (you can find it on youtube by searching adessimusic, we are an italian pop-rock band) ;-)
    Once again thank you for you work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for the info Jimmyno. I'm gonna do some search ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hey LePou=*sorry for my bad english(
    i'm from Moscow(Russia)
    and if this make you happy my band record our EP on your LeCto and LeCab too!))
    thank you for the great work dude!!!
    and you can download this here if you want)
    but its on russian(
    http://ifolder.ru/27807116

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Have a listen to the Hybrit in action on sleaford.bandcamp.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi I really like your amp plugins, they're the best I've found anywhere. I use them on all my productions, most recently you can hear them on Duck Dynasty lots of other shows. I'd like to offer to possibly fund development of 64 bit AU versions of all your plugins. What would you need to get that done?

    Ron
    ron@ronkomie.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Goldstone Management Solutions is a web development company based in India and U.S.A provide various services like web designing,SEO services and mobile applications.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. The guitars on Futility's album were also done using your plugs almost exclusively.

    httP://futility.bandcamp.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Why I can't download your LePou Plugins? The Dropbox Service returns an error 509 when I try to download (This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!). I need you plugins so much and I hope you will find the solution.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I put the plugins in Audacity and that is ok, but how I make to use this live , like amplitube?

    RépondreSupprimer